On View: October 5 - October 23, 2016
Opening Reception: Wednesday, October 5, 6-9PM
Closing Reception during EFA Open Studios: Friday, October 21, 6-9PM
EFA Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop Community will come together to show the diverse talent of its members. ALL current EFA RBPMW members are invited to submit work in any print media.
All submissions must be current members.
Become a member today.
MAIL OR DROP OFF WORK SEPTEMBER 26 – OCTOBER 2nd
Work after the 2nd will not be accepted.
Show coincides with EFA Open Studios October 20-23rd
* Work will only be accepted between September 26 - October 2.
* Each member may submit one piece.
* Each piece should not exceed 24" x 32" (framed).
* Work may be framed or unframed. Framed work may not include glass. Unframed prints will be hung with clips.
* Books and small unframed prints may be shown on a table.
* If any work requires special installation it is the artist's responsibility to ship/deliver instructions and special hardware with the work.
* EFA RBPMW will take a 10% commission on sales
* All submissions must include the EFA RBPMW Member Show submission form
- When you arrive at EFA RBPMW, let the monitor know you are delivering work for the Member Show.
- The monitor will help process the drop off.
- Take all packing materials with you when you leave (packaging left behind will be discarded).
- Mail packages to:
2016 Member Show Submission
323 West 39th St, Fl 2
New York, NY 10018
- When you ship your print email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: "Member Show 2016 Submission"
- Work must arrive with pre-paid and addressed return label.
- Artwork must arrive in reusable packing.
September 26 – October 2: Submissions accepted in EFA RBPMW Workshop
October 5, 6 – 9 pm: Opening reception
October 21, 6 – 9 pm: Closing reception
October 5 – 23, 2016: Exhibition open by appointment
October 25 – November 1: Pick-up work