Studio and Administrative Internship
- All Internships are for a minimum of 2 days per week, require becoming an EFA RBPMW member ($35 annual fee), and require at least a three-month commitment. Interns must be available to work during office hours (10 am - 6 pm, Tuesday - Friday).
- Academic credit arrangements for the internship must be made by the student. All paperwork for credit exchange is to be furnished at the beginning of the internship period.
- All interns receive studio access outside of their internship hours. Internships are unpaid.
Teaching Assistant Internship
For 3 months the teaching assistant intern will assist RBPMW Instructors with every class that we offer. This position is great for someone who wants to learn while they work and is available nights and weekends. Most classes are held Tuesday - Thursday from 6:30- 9:30pm and Saturday and Sundays from 10:30-2:30pm or 10:30- 6pm. See some of our available classes here.
- Summer Internship: June 1 - August 31 Deadline to Apply: May 1
- Fall Internship: September 15 - December 15 Deadline to Apply: August 26
- Spring Internship: February 15 - May 15 Deadline to Apply: January 25
Start and end dates are subject to change according to EFA RBPMW and intern's schedules.
Internship Application Form
Applicants may apply online or by sending an application packet to:
323 W 39th St FL 2
New York, NY 10018
The internship application includes 3 parts, in addition to 2 letters of reference.
Please direct letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Intern Application References", or send by post to the workshop: 323 W 39th ST FL 2, NY NY 10018.