On View: October 1 - 28, 2018
Opening Reception: Wednesday, October 3, 6-8PM
During EFA Open Studios: Friday, October 19, 6-9PM
EFA Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop Community will come together to show the diverse talent of its members. ALL current EFA RBPMW members are invited to submit work in any print media.
All submissions must be current members.
Become a member today.
MAIL OR DROP OFF WORK September 16 - 23
Work after the 23rd will not be accepted.
* Work will only be accepted between September 3 - 8th.
* Each member may submit one piece.
* Each piece should not exceed 24" x 32" (framed).
* Work may be framed or unframed. Framed work may not include glass. Unframed prints will be hung with clips.
* Books and small unframed prints may be shown on a table.
* If any work requires special installation it is the artist's responsibility to ship/deliver instructions and special hardware with the work.
* EFA RBPMW will take a 10% commission on sales
* All submissions must include the EFA RBPMW Member Show submission form
1. When you arrive at EFA RBPMW, let the monitor know you are delivering work for the Member Show.
2. The monitor will take you upstairs to the gallery, where you will unpack your work.
3. Take all packing materials with you when you leave (packaging left behind will be discarded).
Visit our website for more details on acceptable submissions: www.rbpmw-efanyc.org or email email@example.com